Etching And Engraving



             


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stretching out with 5 Inch Heel Shoes

There's just no way for you to imagine what it is like to wear 5 inch heel shoes if you have never worn a pair before. If you wear high heeled shoes, then you will be towering up on a tiny spike, perilously suspended above the ground. This is exactly how it feels when I wore one, although this may seem to be an exaggeration to you. I almost fell over when I put 5 inch heel shoes on for the first time.

I grew up as sort of a tomboy so wearing high heeled shoes for the first was kind of a rite of passage for me. I prefer climbing trees with the boys or playing football rather than doing the things other girls my age would do. I also felt that going to church was the worst activity because I hated all those fancy dresses and skirts. I would not even look at high heel shoes at that time. However, my older sister forced me to try her 5 inch heel shoes on.

My older sister literally made me put on her 5 inch heel shoes when she was babysitting me. I was trying so hard to escape that she had to hold me down and would not let me get up until I promised to try the shoes on. I felt very ashamed and I hated it at first when I wore the high heeled shoes. However, it started to grow on me after a while. I began to like the challenge of walking around the house in high heel shoes. I also liked the way it made me shake my hips while I walked. I was getting to the age where I liked attention from the boys, and wearing 5 inch heel shoes would give me just that, although I still felt like a tomboy.

However, my sister never allowed me to wear her 5 inch heel shoes again. My sister kept the 5 inch stiletto shoes away from me, once she found out that I liked it. Nonetheless, I did get to wear prettier shoes from then on. You see, my mom was willing to indulge me with a few trips to get new clothes because she was thrilled to see that I was getting more into girls? shoes and girls? fashion. It was really a lot of fun, and it actually gave me more freedom. I could still dress up like a boy when I wanted to, but I also got to dress up like a girl. I also bought my very own 5 inch heel shoes as soon as I got old enough.

Morgan Hamilton offers expert advice and great tips regarding all aspects concerning 5 Inch Heel Shoes. Visit our site for more helpful information about High Heel Sexy Shoes and other similar topics.

Labels: , , ,