Etching And Engraving



             


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

20th Anniversary Stretching - Stretching Review

When I first purchased Bob Anderson's 20th Anniversary Stretching (Stretching) I couldn't put it down. Over the years I have read literally hundreds of fitness and exercise books, but nothing like Bob's latest book. Published by Shelter Publications, the 224 page paperback edition is the finest piece of work written about stretching for fitness or sports.

Most everyone knows how important muscle flexibility is in everyday life, let alone health and fitness, but far fewer understand how to do it. Bob Anderson's 20th Anniversary Stretching (Stretching) takes you through the step-by-step process of the how's and why's you must stretch your muscles.

No matter if you like to walk for fitness and exercise, you need to stretch your legs, thighs, calves, hamstrings, etc. Or, if you enjoy jogging, running, weightlifting, basketball, or any other sport for that matter, this book if for you.

20th Anniversary stretching is a complete encyclopedia so to speak on stretching. It's complete with over 1,000 pictures, 200 stretches, and stretching regimens for 36 different sports and activities. So, if you play golf, tennis, softball, or horseshoes, you will gain valuable help and information from reading this book.

I never realized just how stiff I was until I started stretching with the routines included in this book. What I enjoy so much about 20th Anniversary Stretching (Stretching) is how the pictures and drawings make things so easy to follow.

I had no trouble understanding how to do each particular stretching exercise that is outlined in the book. There was no guesswork on my part on what I needed to do. Within a couple of weeks of stretching, I never felt better. I feel like my level of strength and conditioning is what it used to be 20 years ago.

I found the book to be more than just a book of stretching exercises. It's like a complete fitness book for people of all ages and level of conditioning. In fact, I believe you could substitute this book for any other type of exercise program. Regardless if it's aerobics, pilates, yoga, or any other exercise activity, 20th Anniversary Stretching could be a replacement for all of them.

If you're looking to get your muscles, body, and mind in better condition, I would highly recommend picking up this book. Anyone, regardless of age, or whether they play recreational sports or not, can enjoy a higher level of health and fitness in their everyday life from 20th Anniversary Stretching (Stretching).

You can find out more about 20th Anniversary Stretching as well as much more information on health and fitness issues at http://www.Health-And-Fitness.InfoFromA-z.com

Labels: , , , , , ,